Sunday, April 5, 2009

Adversity

I have been thinking about this subject for several days. Recorded these thoughts for further discussion and analysis.

Why we need it

How it plays out in our lives

Blessings flowing from it

Can we be grateful for it, without being masochistic?

Then this morning I listened to Conference and of course the Prophets addressed it better than I ever could. So, when you get your copy of the Ensign review the talks from this morning and think about the Adversity in your life compared to the pioneers, the saints, the martyrs, and the Savior. Thank God we live today and through the challenges of our time and not the trials of theirs.

Maybe I will review these questions in the future, but for now I can't think of anything that would add to the wisdom of the Apostles.

No comments: